Established January 2009

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finally



Today made my 7th straight day at work, working 10 hour shifts. It should go without saying that I really needed to get out and do some fishing. After getting home and grabbing my stuff, I headed out to an old favorite brookie stream here in Preston County. I decided I would fish a new section, new to me anyways. I dropped down into the steep canyon choked with Rhodadendren and Hemlock. As I reached the stream, it was in perfect condition, clear, and with excellent flows. I tied on a #14 Chartruese Humpy that was just freshly tied this week, and began picking apart the water. It wasn't long before I had picked up a few brookies, though none of them much bigger than 7'' or so. I worked my way back to the road crossing and headed for the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment