Established January 2009

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cold ... Yeah, but I was Bored ! !



Today I left work at about 2:15pm, and decided since there was litterally nothing else to do today, I thought why not go fishing. I headed home, quickly gathered my waders, boots, and the trusty Sir D bamboo rod and beat feet over to a quiet little wild brown stream. I decided to tie on a #8 olive/brown wooly bugger. I started in the bottom of a fairly large run, only to drag the bottom with nil results. This negativity continued on for the next hour or so until I finally added too much split shot and subsequently got hung up. I made the executive decision that it was high time to quit and make like a tree and leaf. No fish harmed, hooked or spotted today, but I did snap a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment